A QS Digital Solutions Report
What Matters to International Students? Focus on South East Asia
What are the main reasons South East Asian students study abroad? Who influences their decisions? And where do they look for information?
Our latest report is based on a major survey into the motivations of students from this region, along with focus groups in select locations.
- – Where South East Asian students gather their information about international study
- – What motivates them to study abroad
- – How they choose an institution
- – Who their main influences are
- – What their long-term career goals are